Superior Office Solutions does whatever it takes to keep your production printer up and running at all times.
Don’t let a production printer issue ruin your day. Get immediate remote assistance and onsite support within two hours from the SOS printer repair service team.
SOS understands how important it is to keep your production printer operational at all times. One unfulfilled print job may not seem like a big deal at the time, but it can interrupt your entire office’s workflow and create a printing bottleneck. That’s why we offer not only on-demand printer repair services but also preventive maintenance for your devices.
Your production printer is like a car. If a maintenance warning light turns on and you ignore it for months before taking your vehicle into the shop, you may end up with a $1,000 issue that should have been a quick and easy fix. Similarly, if you fail to catch a problem with your printer, you could end up with a completely preventable printer disaster down the line.
At SOS, we aim to keep panicked service calls to a minimum by offering ongoing preventive maintenance. Our services include these weekly services:
- Testing and inspecting your equipment
- Checking your print image quality and adjusting calibration
- Cleaning your optics and assembly
- Replacing worn or damaged parts
- Updating your printer software and drivers
- Inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting print accessories
- Replenishing stored supplies and parts
As an SOS production print services partner, you never have to worry about your device. We handle all ongoing maintenance so you can focus on what matters most—running your business.
Even with weekly preventive maintenance, we can’t anticipate every potential issue you might experience with your production printer. What we can do is offer immediate support and exceptional customer service.
Our on-demand support services include:
- A dedicated service technician who knows your equipment and business and acts as your first point of contact
- Remote monitoring of your equipment status
- Automatic dispatching of a service technician when issues arise
- Response time updates and guaranteed assistance within two hours
- Emergency supply and parts storage at your office
- Remote monitoring of supplies and automatic shipments
Our SOS technicians are fully certified by Canon, Konica Minolta, and Kyocera, allowing them to diagnose and resolve complex issues quickly. Plus, we receive support from our manufacturing partners. If a problem arises that we can’t fix, our team members escalate the issue.
In addition to preventive maintenance and on-demand support, SOS offers a satisfaction guarantee. If we can’t get your machine back to full functionality, we replace it with a like model for the remainder of your lease.
Partner with SOS and never worry about a production printer issue again.
"*" indicates required fields